As part of the strengthening of the Pisa office, intarget: is looking for a DATA SCIENTIST.
Desired skills and experience:
The ideal candidate has a passion for digital communication, experience in setup of web tracking and in extracting data, and ability to forecast marketing trends.
S/he has a good knowledge of:
- web architecture;
- digital marketing metrics and dimensions;
- measurement models;
- web analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred);
- tag managing tools (i.e. Google Tag Manager, Taelium, Commanders Act…);
- data visualization tools (Google Data Studio preferred).
S/he speaks English.
Knowledge of SQL and Python is a plus.
Knowledge of Firebase is a plus.
Knowledge of BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform is a big plus.
The candidate will support the following specific activities:
- provide guidelines for the setup of sites and apps tracking according to the aims and goals;
- implement tracking setups;
- aggregate, analyze and evaluate data and insights from different sources (platforms – i.e. web analytics, adservers, crm – and channel – i.e. search campaigns, social media etc.);
- create fact-based reports;
- create dashboard reports and templates for client.