3+ years' experience
S/he will be in charge of creating written content (copywriting) and developing the right narrative for client communication channels (mostly social networks, websites, and mobile apps, etc.) in relation to the audience’s specific customer journey objectives. Furthermore, his contribution will be critical both during the idea phase and during the execution phase.
• At least 3 years of experience as a Copywriter with national and international clients;
• Capability to design and draft an editorial plan;
• Ability to actively participate in the definition of the editorial strategy;
• Experience with brand contents for guidelines and corporate productions;
• Capability to implement content strategy for end-to-end projects;
• Experience in designing and drafting a Storyboard;
• Gain experience in target and user behavior analysis in a strategic perspective.
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English (minimum C1).
DIFFERENCE| How to make it with us
Do the job if you:
• Think before you write;
• Believe that communication is hybrid and that there is no difference between offline and online communication;
• Enjoy daring with creativity;
• Work well in teams and like confrontation and idea sharing;
• Are equally at home in the ideation/design phase as you are in the production one;
• Can work side by side with an Art Director;
• Are able to develop creative concepts based on the identification of a relevant insight, the definition of a convincing tone of voice, and an effective storytelling.
Applications with a brief cover letter and a CV supported by a portfolio will be considered.
"*" indicates required fields