Pisa, Milano, Roma
3+ years' experience
S/he has a good knowledge of:
- web architecture;
- digital marketing metrics and dimensions;
- measurement models;
- attribution models;
- web analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred);
- tag managing systemd (i.e. Google Tag Manager, Taelium, Commanders Act…);
- data visualization tools (Google Data Studio preferred);
S/he speaks English.
Knowledge of SQL and Python is a plus.
Knowledge of Firebase is a plus
Knowledge of BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform is a big plus.
The candidate will support the following specific activities:
- provide guidelines for the setup of sites and apps tracking according to the aims
- implement tracking setups by a tag management system;
- support the IT department of the client to setup dataLayer and events;
- analyse and evaluate data anomalies;
- create custom reports and dashboard on a data visualization tool.
"*" indicates required fields