Pisa, Milano, Roma
3+ years' experience
The figure will be in charge of planning and implementation of these systems, with involvement in all stages: selecting the best technology, dimensioning, functional and technical planning, implementing data flows and datasets, and implementing data visualization solutions.
DIFFERENCE| How to make it with us
- Experience in planning and implementing ETL jobs on the main data integration tools such as Talend, Informatica, or through cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and stored procedures;
- Outstanding mathematical-analytical skills and problem solving attitude both applied to data modeling and data engineering;
- Experience with report automation and BI solutions;
- Working independently and under pressure in challenging and ambitious projects;
- Knowledge of programming languages such us Python and LookML;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Experience in programming in Python language;
- Experience in creating ETL Jobs with Apache Kafka/Spark and Hadoop;
- Preferred knowledge of cloud-based solutions on Google Cloud Platform: BigQuery/ DataFlow/ DataPrep/ Data Fusion;
- Gradita conoscenza di soluzioni di Dashboard e BI come DataStudio, PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView;
- Professional Google Cloud Data Engineer Certification;
- LookML Developer certification
We are a dynamic and evolving company that strongly believes in the worth of the people who work with us. Our strength comes from our collaborators’ talents and will to innovate!
"*" indicates required fields