Pisa, Milano, Roma
3+ years' experience
We’re looking for a passionate and talented Data Engineer who will work on Data Integration, Big Data, and Data Visualization platforms to create advanced data analysis tools, with a particular focus on interactive dashboards.
You’ll be responsible for extracting insights through Business Intelligence analysis or applying some ML models to make some discovery.
You’ll be part of a team of talented group of IT/ML/DEV passionate hoping to change the world with clean data and algorithms.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and stored procedures;
- Outstanding mathematical-analytical skills and problem solving attitude both applied to data modeling and data engineering;
- Knowledge of one of the following programming languages: Python, Java;
- Experience in planning and implementing ETL jobs and developing pipelines through cloud services such as Google Cloud, AWS or Azure;
- Experience with report automation and BI solutions such as Looker, Looker Studio, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik View;
- Working independently and under pressure in challenging and ambitious projects;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- PhD or MSc in Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or related disciplines (STEM);
- Experience in creating ETL Jobs with Apache Beam/Spark and Hadoop;
- Preferred knowledge of cloud-based solutions on Google Cloud Platform: PubSub, DataForm, DataProc, DataFlow, DataProc, BigTable, Data Fusion;
- Professional Google Cloud Data Engineer Certification;
- Excellent Knowledge of LookML language;
- Familiarity with digital marketing or advertising;
- A bag full of new ideas and proposition
Competitive salary package and extra advantages such as smart working, trainings, free snacks&drinks and much more! But you will also work with people who always seek the next challenge and love to reinvent the way things can be done. You cannot believe how much we are looking forward to meeting you!
"*" indicates required fields