Pisa, Milano, Roma
3+ years' experience
We’re looking for a passionate and talented Data Scientist to join our team. In this role, you’ll have the chance to apply data science methods to digital marketing use cases.
You’ll be responsible of developing new ML projects, POC and collaborate with other teams to resolve digital marketing and real-world business problems using data science approach.
You’ll be part of a team of talented group of IT/ML/DEV passionate hoping to change the world with clean data and algorithms.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R;
- Knowledge of data science libraries (Pandas, Scikit-learn, XGboost, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Matplotlib, GGplot2, dplyr, tidyr);
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Apply data workflow tasks as extraction, mining, preparation, quality control, KPI optimization, modelling, validation and business insight consideration.
- Apply advanced analytics techniques in a big data paradigm considering multiple data sources
- Develop and deploy machine learning models applied to cross-functional use cases to increase customer value
- 3+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, data science and analysis
- MSc or PhD in a highly quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Data Science, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud services (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, etc…)
- Usage of IDE (Jupyter, PyCharm, Colab) and version control systems (git) are highly valued
- Knowledge of MLOps tools (Airflow, Kubernetes) and visualization tools (like Looker, Looker Studio, Tableau, PowerBI) is a plus
- Familiarity with digital marketing or advertising is a plus
- A bag full of new ideas and proposition.
Competitive salary package and extra advantages such as smart working, trainings, free snacks&drinks and much more! But you will also work with people who always seek the next challenge and love to reinvent the way things can be done. You cannot believe how much we are looking forward to meeting you!
"*" indicates required fields