Pisa, Milano, Roma
3+ years' experience
This is the professional who will directly work alongside one of our Fashion/Luxury Client’s digital team and Regions to achieve Brand’s business goals.
The Media Advisor directly follows the definition of the KPIs and storytelling of the main reporting documents, in order to coordinate the client internal team with the intarget team. The Media Advisor monitors all activities and suggests optimization to achieve the client goal.
This role is specifically dedicated to Adv Consultancy and on the other hand to Site Performance Analysis, Channel Performance Analysis & Attribution Models.
- 5 years’ experience in a digital ecosystem;
- Awareness of the user customer journey;
- Ability to develop customer centric and data driven digital communication strategies;
- Experience in media planning dynamics (Google, Meta, Amazon, etc…);
- Experience in the analysis of performance data;
- Experience in the elaboration of insights and suggestions based on KPIs;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (in particular Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Italian (minimum B2);
- Strong Leadership and Problem Solving skills;
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Management of international projects;
- Certified knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Experience in digital attribution tools (ex: Google Analytics Attribution Model)
- Knowledge of the dynamics of CRM integration and Marketing Automation;
- Knowledge of Google Marketing Platform;
Competitive salary package and extra advantages such as smart working, trainings, free snacks&drinks and much more! But you will also work with people who always seek the next challenge and love to reinvent the way things can be done. You cannot believe how much we are looking forward to meeting you!
"*" indicates required fields