A selection of case histories we are working on, or we worked on in the past years:
72% rise in e-commerce revenue from advertising year over year.
35% improvement in return on online ad spend (ROAS)
- Integrated Google Analytics 360 with DoubleClick full stack
to get a single view on the consumer journey and build advanced attribution models.
- Switched traditional media budget to programmatic.
- Adopted advanced audience strategy through Audience
“With this integration we embraced a new data-driven programmatic strategy. Over the last 18 months, we’ve been able to revolutionize the way we plan, measure and optimize, and we’re very satisfied of the results we’ve reached by leveraging the DoubleClick and Google Analytics platforms and the intarget: experts.
Source: Think With Google
+97% from shopping campaigns with
revenue equal to +75%
- Reorganisation of accounts in order of priority and country
(over 30, with the main ones including Italy, Spain, France,
Germany, USA, UK.)
- Optimisation of the many existing properties on the main
- Realisation and management of campaign awareness (Mister Moncler, Q4, Spring-Summer.)
“Empowered with the experience and know-how of intarget:, we have implemented a data-driven digital approach at the very heart of our brand strategy.”
Facebook: +150% engagement rate,
Instagram: +71% new followers, +80% interactions
- Brand Positioning as a cult leader in the field of the production of professional cameras.
- Identification of Leica Ambassadors able to provide content value and high quality for users.
- Design and management of gamification activities to stimulate and engage Leica users more within the community.
“The Leica brand already has a long-lasting history; together with intarget:, we have been focusing on its future, and we will continue to do so. With the support of a talented, digital-skilled team, we are already looking ahead, reinforcing the brand and securing the loyalty of our customer base.”
User-oriented IT architecture. Analysis of the company’s objectives and audience expectations.
- Design and development of a new graphic design and a new user-oriented architecture.
- Optimisation and revision of product profiles.
- Graphic interventions aimed at improving the aesthetic aspect of content.
- Use of the Talkwalker platform to better understand people’s personalities and preferences.
- Studio degli insight dei canali social gestiti e analisi semiotica delle social mention.
- Direct competitor analysis through a proprietary technology.
“Thanks to the synergy between its various development teams, intarget: has created a more intuitive and eye-catching platform for us. Most importantly, the platform conveys the core values that have guided us since day one.“
The total number of mentions regarding L’Oréal has increased by 64% going to occupy 42% of the total buzz related to the cosmetic market.
- Measure online conversations, site performance, digital advertising investment and social network performance by the Group and its competitors for each individual asset.
- Conduct on-demand research and analysis of individual KPIs.
- Provide a series of personalized dashboards, depending on the user’s role within the company.
+86,5% new fans.
+63% of total interactions.
- Brandwash action aimed at eradicating the common, aseptic opinion of construction-related brands.
- Involvement of Hilti professionals in social channels.
- Design of a publicity plan aimed at intercepting the target
- Realisation of useful and qualitatively high rubrics for end
“Thanks to intarget: and the digital strategies they designed for us, Hilti has a whole new brand image. More authentic, more human and, above all, more heroic.“
Data Strategy, Analytics &
Intelligence project to improve performance of their digital properties.
- Google Analytics 360 platform – Account set-up and implementation.
- Audit activities to analyse and review the company’s online tracking.
- Continuous optimization in line with objectives and
activities of their eCommerce.
“Based on a data-driven methodology, the intarget: approach allows Bally to improve and evolve its analytical skills in order to understand users’ behavior – from acquisition to navigation on the company’s digital properties.“
2.000.000: number of actual views of the clip (30”)
25.000: number of registered users
- Planned a Digital Advertising strategy to distribute a range of creative elements.
- Search activities, Contextual ADV, Social e Mobile ADV.
- Series of viral video clips promoted on YouTube in pre-roll mode using External Annotation Links: a new function directing users to the landing page for contact registration.
The Grandi Navi Veloci web site has registered an increase in visits of +19% which resulted in an increase in transactions and revenues, respectively of +26% and +28%
- Pull Strategy – local campaigns based on the location of arrival and departure ports, and also on the concentration of research volumes in those areas.
- Development Strategy – segmented retargeting activity for routes previously requested, removal of the intermediate-step purchasing process and monitoring of user location from first contact.
- Push Strategy – video clips, contextual and social media advertising based on target audience interests and profiles.