intarget for Casio
Creating campaigns for G-Shock metal watches
- STRATEGIC CONSULTING
- CREATIVE CONSULTING
- CAMPAING MANAGEMENT
- CREATIVE CONCEPT DESIGN
- ART DIRECTION
The Casio Italia division established with Intarget a full partnership to bring the brand towards full digital maturity in the Italian market, guiding it in all the activities necessary to achieve performance and structuring a digital communication plan focused on the customer journey.
Support includes advisory activities, media management, and tracking of digital planning. Consultancy is also provided for defining and implementing the concept and creative strategy based on the various communication projects.
Intarget’s tasks were to:
• Design the creative brand concepts to launch the two new watches of the G-Shock line
• Create and edit the visual campaigns.
Once the creative concept was designed and produced, we defined the campaign performance goals, namely:
• Bringing visibility to the GMW-B5000 and GM-5600 watch models by attracting quality traffic to the product page and retailer page
• Maximizing the target audience’s engagement by establishing VTR (goal 25%) and CTR (goal 0.50%) as reference KPIs.
Media and target audience analyses were carried out before the creative strategy was defined, so as to structure a data-driven creation process.
The technologies used by our team were:
• Campaign Manager
• Display & Video 360
• Google Search
• Facebook BM
• Data Studio
• +25% VTR (in line with the goal)
• +1% CTR (+100% compared to the goal)