intarget for Lardini
Content and social consultancy for a new positioning
- COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
- MONITORING & REPORTING
- SOCIAL ADVERTISING
The in-house management of Lardini’s social media channels was casual. It did not have a positioning strategy and brand awareness.
The brand entrusted our agency with creating a structured management approach for its social media channels to meet its business needs.
• Reviewing and redefining the Content Strategy
• Defining TOV
• Redesigning and feed consistency monitoring
• Copywriting for the digital social publishing plan
• Coaching employees on social media and content
We developed the online and social media strategy in two stages:
• In 2020, the redesigned online presence worldwide was launched
• Since 2021, community management, social media analyses, and sponsored activities were initiated.
We met the brand’s communication needs by managing its digital presence. The high-value content and creative strategies resulted from a high-quality TOV and a visually attractive Instagram feed.